Pensamento da Semana

It's time to grow up...



domingo, 5 de junho de 2011

I hate this situation where we both have so much to say, but none takes the first step of trying to work it out. Sometimes it seems like we can't put the workds out like we mean them, and we just end up hurting more than if we just kept our mouth shut. I wanted to have the courage to tell you what's wrong; actually I wanted to know what's wrong first. It's hard for me to put names to what I feel, especially when the truth is so ugly like it is. You know I'm not the kind of person who just puts it out; I have trouble with saying it outloud, so why do you make me do it when it just makes us more unconfortable and creates even more tension between us?
I need you to be humble and not take it like a criticism. I need you to try to see it like I do, and then maybe we will be able to work it out.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário